1. This loan is for Tourism Malaysia officers/staff and practical trainee.
2. Maximum of 14 books/other materials (journals, reports, CDs, etc) can be borrowed by officers/staff at any time for a period of 2 weeks each.
3. The borrower may extend the loan period or may reserve the book/material according to the rules set at para 7.
4. Tourism Malaysia practical trainee is allowed to borrow maximum of 2 books/materials at any time for a maximum of one week each.
1. Interlibrary loans are services provided to enable TM officers/staff to obtain books/references which are not available in the TM Resource Centre.
2. The service can only be made with other library who are members of the SISTEM PEMBEKALAN PENERBITAN (SPP) which coordinated by National Library of Malaysia.
3. The officers/staff must complete the Interlibrary Loan Form (Publication Delivery System (PDS) Request Form) or send the book/reference information via e-mail to the head of TM Resource Centre for further action.
4. Officers form other government departments or lecturers/students from Higher Learning Institute can also borrow books/materials from TM Resource Centre via Interlibrary loan services provided their libraries are also members of the SPP.